Android: Mainframe Board Game
Vendor: Fantasy Flight Games
A fast-paced board game of cyber domination for two to four players Set in the popular Android universe Use a constantly changing tableau of programs to create and secure access...
- A fast-paced board game of cyber domination for two to four players
- Set in the popular Android universe
- Use a constantly changing tableau of programs to create and secure access points
- Play as one of six unique runners
- Signature programs offer individual strengths and secret information
- Run fast. Score big. Android: Mainframe is a fast-paced game of futuristic crime and cyber domination for two to four players. You are a runner, an elite cybercriminal capable of hacking through corporate servers with ease. When you receive an alert that the security protocols at Titan Transnational Bank have been deactivated, you know it's time to go to work. However, you quickly realize you're not the only runner to have received the alert, and you're not the only runner looking to extract cash and data from Titan's servers. It's one thing to slice and weave through corporate security. It's another thing entirely to out hack rival runners. Can you do it? In Android: Mainframe, you and your friends compete for control of Titan's various nodes. Establish your access points, reroute data pathways, and secure as many of Titan's nodes as you can. In the end, the runner with the biggest haul wins!.